Cale graduated with his Doctorate in Physical Therapy from Northern Arizona University and has centered his practiced around combining
evidence based manual therapy, exercise and conditioning, modalities such as dry needling, and educating his patients on using movement to improve their quality of life and healthy habits. He has strong interests in treating neck and back pain, headaches, acute injuries, as well as baseball players. He also has experience treating post-operative conditions, vestibular disorders, and temporomandibular joint dysfunction (TMJD). Cale has worked with a wide variety of populations including children, middle/high school and professional athletes, and geriatrics. Cale is certified in dry needling for both upper and lower quarters, and is currently pursuing his Certified Orthopedic Manual Therapist (COMT) credentialing. Cale feels very blessed to have returned to Flagstaff to be part of this community. Outside of the clinic you can find him hiking or backpacking, or cheering on the Arizona Diamondbacks and Oklahoma Sooners.
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science - Northern Arizona University
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy - Northern Arizona University
Certifications and Affiliations:
- Dry needling (Cert. DN) from American Academy of Manipulative Therapy (AAMT)
- Currently completing COMT certification coursework, to be finished Oct. 2018 from Optim Manual Therapy
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)