Christin has a passion for management of orthopaedic spine and extremity injuries. She combines her clinical expertise with current best evidence for evaluation and treatment techniques to maximize patients' goals.
Christin has a strong emphasis in manual therapy and strengthening for both preventative and post-operative rehabilitation for the musculoskeletal system. She has a comprehensive background in manual therapy for treatment of the spine. She is certified in performing functional capacity evaluations and pre-work screenings and enjoys working with people to help return them safely to their work duties.
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy (DPT): Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, Arizona
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise Science (BS): Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, Arizona
- Member of the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- Orthopaedic Section Member of the American Physical Therapy Association
- Member of the Arizona Physical Therapy Association Membership Committee
- Certified in the Gratson Technique - Instrument-Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM). The Gratson Technique enables clinicians to effectively address scar tissue and fascial restrictions and maintain optimal range of motion in their patients through comprehensive training and education.
- Credentialed Clinical Instructor by the American Physical Therapy Association
- Credentialed Fellow of the Rural Faculty Development Program from The University of Arizona College of Medicine, Department of Family and Community Medicine
- Credentialed Phoenix Manual Therapy Long-Term Course: Orthopaedic Manual Therapy The Australian Approach
- Northern District Representative for the Arizona Physical Therapy Association 2008-2011