Brian is a board-certified specialist in Orthopaedics and specializes in the treatment and prevention of musculoskeletal injuries including post-surgical rehabilitation, spinal dysfunction, and sports specific injuries. His philosophy towards physical therapy and rehabilitation is to be as effective and efficient as possible in the rehabilitation process while promoting an optimal individual level of physical health and performance.
Brian is currently working towards Fellowship status with the American Academy of Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapists (AAOMPT). He is very interested in manual therapy, sports performance, and the nutrition sciences. He is an active member of Summit Health and Fitness and hopes to incorporate both physical therapy and physical activity into one comprehensive program. Brian is most proud of being named the Outstanding Clinical Scholar of his physical therapy class at Northern Arizona University. Brian loves Flagstaff and enjoys Harley Davidson motorcycles, sports, outdoor activities, Olympic weightlifting, and his dog, Bailey.
- Bachelor of Science, Exercise Science: Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, Arizona
- Minor in Chemistry, Department of Chemistry: Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, Arizona
- Minor in Exercise and Nutrition Science, Applied Chemistry and Nutrition Sciences: Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, Arizona
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, Department of Rehabilitation Sciences: Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, Arizona
- Fellowhip in Orthopaedic Manual Therapy, Rueckert – Hartman College of Health Professions, Anticipated 2013: Regis University, Denver, Colorado
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Manual Physical Therapists (AAOMPT)
- American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- Sports Section American Physical Therapy Association (APTA)
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA)
- USA Weightlifting (USA - W)